2nd post - at home now .
Haiis , saw her just now .
I really dont know what to do .
She said she dont' wanna hurt me .
But does she knows that she's hurting me every moment .
Haiis ,
Then yesterday night drinking .
Barcardi 1889 .
7/8 cups of tar and i'm drunk.
Lols
Causes alot of trouble .
I spurt out alot of things in my heart.
There were even recordings of it .
While listening to every word i said ,
Yea , i laugh out aloud ,
But i'm crying deep inside .
I dont blame them if they record ,
Even if words spread around ,
I think its all my just dessets .
But i hope ,
All those that have th recordings of me when i'm drunk,
Kindly dont ever let her get hold or listen to it .
I dont wanna break a couple up since they are happy tgt .
Lasty , Guoping , i owe you one .
Thanks , takecare's guy ,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment