Hello everyone .
1st time i'm blogging . hahas .
still a noob at it .
Start from today bahh .
She's finally attached yeahh . hahas .
Wish her well and long lasting .
Although it diddn't feel great .
But i guess if she's happy ,
I would be happy too .
To her*
If you read my blog .
I wanna say i'm really sorry ,
For all that i'hv said and done .
Hate me if you want .
I dont blame you .
Only myself for everything.
It's all my fault in th first place .
Sorry girl , takecare's .
And to Lipkang:
Thanks for being there and listening to me.
I may have shown you abit of attitude .
Sorry too yeahhs .
And i'm realy gratefull ffor you being there when i'm down .
And your forgivement on th past .
All that i did to you ,
Be it harmfull or whatever.
Really a big thanks bro :D
Kay bahh . post till here .
Going mervyn house drink bercardi now :D 1879 de .
Moodless now yea.
&.sorry to all if i had shown attitude .
Bye ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment